HOW DO I WASH MY G·LEM GARMENT?
Each G·LEM garment is the result of careful, quality crafsmanship. To make sure these treasures last you a lifetime, please heed the following washing instructions:
- Machine wash cold, and no warmer than 86 degress Fahrenheit
- Dry clean
Y si cumples los 3 mandamientos del NO, tu prenda G·LEM seguirá como nueva:
1. No utilizaré lejía
2. I will not succumb to the temptations of the dryer
3. I will never iron my G·LEM garement (not that I will need it because the fabric hardly wrinkles)
HOW TO REMOVE STATIC ELECTRICITY?
1. WASH (TEMP MAX 30º): Short and without spinning, and we recommend adding some softener. For drying ALWAYS in the air and on a metal hanger, since the metal absorbs that electricity.
2. AEROSOL or HAIRSPRAY: After removing the washing machine clothes, vaporize the garment with an antistatic spray for clothing (in AMAZON you have several marks) or hairsop (the latter always inside the clothes and at a certain distance so that it does not leave stains). Another option is to use a spray with DESTILATED WATER.
3. BODY CREAM: Dry skin increases the effect of static electricity and with hydrated skin you will prevent it from accumulating in the body.
4. SAFETY PIN: Place one inside the garment so that the load does not accumulate on the body and passes directly to the metal.
AVOID: rubber-soled shoes